2007年5月30日 星期三

Does College Expand (enrich) your mind (intelligence)?

When I was a junior high school and senior high school student, it made me yearn for university. Because I like provide enriched cultural and recreational activities.
I hope I could study in national university so I study very hard. The university life made me feel very free and easy and pleasant; happy and relaxed.
But now I am a military school student . After when I was trained by military, I change my mind. I began to compare university school with military school. In military school, it conditions are rather tough here. It trained more than university.
Three years ago, I think university is better than military school. But now I think
each has both advantages and disadvantages. Before the train I haven't thought this idea through. But after the train I have thought this idea through. In military school
I can learn more skills than in university school can learn. I went home after the train
,my friends and family all said I became mellow. I have ripe; mature. I became easy com down to handle troubles when I met with setbacks, suffer setbacks.
So, if you ask me does college expand (enrich) your mind (intelligence)?
Maybe I could say military school better than university.

沒有留言: